OH GOD!!!

Call me a numpty, but I have only just realised that our Donnington track day on the 29th is ONLY two days before the first round of the MES at Brands. That means if anything breaks on Saturady at Donno it only leaves Sunday to fix it and travel down to Brands for the race day on Monday!!!

Thats a shame actually, Donnington is now only going to be a reletivly steady final test day before the race on Monday. If anything broke, I would be screwed unless I was lucky enough to brake something that I had on the shelf, as everywhere will be shut.

Sean…

I only realised this today aswell

why the penny didn’t drop before I have no idea

Don’t worry Sean, I’ll have lots of body spares, although its probably a good idea to stay out of the kitty litter

Sean/MD - you have a fair few chums on here who will do what they can to help - probably even Gentlemen Competititors

Only thing I have on my motor of any use to you is the badge

Sean/MD - you have a fair few chums on here who will do what they can to help - probably even Gentlemen Competititors

Only thing I have on my motor of any use to you is the badge

I need you to donate your whole car as spares on Saturday night mate. Is that OK?

Sure you dont want this? It’s faster and far more reliable!

[image]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/captaincunto/crap_scooter1.jpg[/image]