Oakmere today

Called in on Oakmere this morning for a look at their Exige sport 380.

Turns out they had an open day with all sorts of Lotus, Morgan and Caterham on display and some nice historic owners cars in the car park.

The have a 380 in the light blue with orange interior detail as per the Lotus press car. Lovely thing in the flesh and the interior with the carbon seats and stitched alcantara is a really nice place to sit.

They also have an Evora 410 and a road 3-Eleven in the showroom plus a fantastic looking bright green Elise Cup 250 with lots of aero.

Suffice to say I now really want an Exige 380. Damn you Lotus.
IMG_0657.JPG
IMG_0658.JPG
IMG_0659.JPG

Nice. Nice and triple nice Adam.

Lol make you’re mind up :smiley:

What’s the 311 like?

The 311’s great. In fact the S3 line up in general is much better finished than the S2’s…and so they should be fur the prices they’re asking these days.

I’d love a go in a 311 but not sure I’d want to own one. Having owned a 211 for a few years now the 311 will have the same limitations of use and compromises which means it won’t get half as much use as you intend.

I can see an Exige 380 performing a dual road & track role perfectly though :slight_smile:

I really have a soft spot for the new Elise Cup 250.

The Cup 250 has a proper rear diffuser. I image it creates some genuine low pressure. It’s an impressive little thing.