O/T Pics + soundfiles of new car

OK, so it’s not Exige related, but what the heck…

Here’s pics of the new beastie: CLICK

And here’s a short movie of it: CLICK

Sounds like an Exige with CRP and Janspeed

That car sounds great!

Thanks for sharing!

Sam

rubs legs furiously

Very, very nice. Was that Lord Scuffham driving it???

Must get the boy to do a similar exercise, once the Gay Lardy is run in

NICE!

Although the husband of the little chap’s nursery teacher turned up in a red one of those the other day! She must be selling some of the the kids, I better watch that!

You still got the Merc?

Ian

Splendid machine

I NEEEED a Ferrari

Sorry to see you’ve fallen on hard times Mr Admin
What a top motor and sooo much better than common Rosso colour…

Sounds like an Exige with CRP and Janspeed

Yeah right!?!! We wish.

Do you think they took the fact that you need to rev it in to account when they came up with the official mpg?

Ian

Mine sounds like that, doesn’t yours

sweet as a nut what a fantastic noise!

Fantastic!

I NEEEED a Ferrari

I did a track day at Donny testerday and passed a 355 and 365BBC several times each…so I’m not sure you NEED one.

Mind you there’s something about a Ferrari isn’t there! Want one?, well that’s a different matter. I wouldn’t say ‘No’.

Regards

I did a track day at Donny testerday and passed a 355

Reminds me of an SIDC trackday I did a few years back… the Exige was my main car, but brought along my F355 for fun too. As soon as I came through the pit garages all heads turned to see what was making the noise, and then all drivers did a LeMans style dash for their Imprezas to get on track and “beat the Ferrari”… I didn’t care, I pootled around but can at least say I took it on track.

Of course, I was black flagged after a lap for the 118dB exhaust (not easy getting blackflagged at Donington either !)

I think I have better trackdays than Ferrari drivers, but I’m pretty sure they have better evenings!

Ian

I think I have better trackdays than Ferrari drivers, but I’m pretty sure they have better evenings!

Ian

LOL, Ian - spot on!

(unless, of course, they wanted one so badly thay spent every last penny on it… Clearly this doesn’t apply to Mr Admin!!.. )

Regards

Dave
Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!
and did ‘her indoors’ get any snide comments from work?
Tony

and did ‘her indoors’ get any snide comments from work?

haha, well the plan was for her to arrive at work in it… but alas she’s under 30 and the classic car insurance only covers people 30 and over ! shame…