Number plates 2

Johns post just made me think -

I have got X11GED & X11GER on retention and I am thinking they could go towards VVR’s big push to get to the midfield in MESC this year - anyone have any idea of the value of these things? i.e. on ebay or something similar???

Cheers

Difficult to value that sort of thing Russ - think I’d put them on Pistonheads with open to offers?? At least it won’t cost anything that way & ya never know

If you contact one of the Reg selling companies such as Elite they will value them for you…you can do this online.

Ok ta chaps.

I wouldn’t bother with the usual reg number sellers, they will look for initials etc, they won’t see the Exige connection.

Good point, maybe SELOC or something.

Cheers

Have a look HERE similar plates going for �448.

Steve (get back in yer armchair)

X11GE R is worth a lot more than �448.

I wouldn’t bother with the usual reg number sellers, they will look for initials etc, they won’t see the Exige connection.

Dont be so sure, they can make words and car makes out of nothing!!!

My next dooe neighbour bought J3 LYA as her name is JULIA…stupid cow!

how much do you want for the plates then, might help with the sale is you give an indication of what you are after.

Nath,

I have no idea, hence the post!

Steve (get back in yer armchair)

X11GE R is worth a lot more than �448.

well its a starting place…I thought that’s what Russ was looking for?

Of course, its only worth what someone will pay for it - worth more if two people want it though

My next dooe neighbour bought J3 LYA as her name is JULIA…stupid cow!

PMSL

The DVLA still has a few X1GE plates available… X1GE T would be good for an Turbo Audi converted Exige. �900 or so

X1 GEY may be ideal for an S2 owner

I Have “S2 3XGE”

As I have an S1 it seems a shame, so it’s open to offers for a few months.

Pm if you’re interested.

Andy.

X1GE T would be good for an Turbo Audi converted Exige. �900 or so

sounds like you are just thinking out loud…