Now this would be a dilemma...

Think it was £69k in 99 or 2000. Blue was nicer than that yellow as well.

What’s a kidney worth these days? Might even help fit the seat better. Hmm, but of which?

Ben you need a new house with the space for your uber garage too.

don’t say that, our Sky sub will go up!

Aye unless I win the lottery it ain’t gonna happen in London :frowning:

If I had the means I would have a LOT of cars.

I have a weird want for the new focus RS. It’s ugly, the interior is hideous, but fancy abusing one

That should be a reasonably priced option in about 2.5 years just before the warranty expires.

I keep hoping they will do the promised Fiesta RS, my Fiesta ST is brilliant with the mountune, so I am hoping for 300hp and 4wd for the fiesta version. The Focus just has too many doors for me :frowning:

A Penis car then :lolno:

you remember that girl at school, loud mouth chav and you’d not wanna be seen by your mates with her let alone take her to see your parents, however she had a cracking set of tits you wanted to have a go on.

That’s the Focus RS.

We were all thinking the same I think bud :blush:

Perhaps it’s just being reflective on a Sunday morning but, really? Maybe it’s just something I’ve learned from having an autistic son that there’s so much energy wasted in being plagued by what others may think…unless, in this case, they have blue light on the roof of their car. Be it a Focus RS or a Skoda Yeti, enjoy the drive.

I’d be more worried about what was going to break on a mere 30-grand tarmac rally car, you get what you pay for. Ade your current spec Fiesta is probably the right balance.

You’re not alone Ian, maybe it’s an age thing but hastened in your case by having an autistic kid.

In this instance I was more referring to comparing the RS to a girl with somewhat one dimensional allure… or should that be three dimensional :smiley:

Not having a pop bud, just being reflective, more on Tim’s sentiment on why not to own one. And I agree on the age thing.

As for the metaphor, it’s almost as if Ford Europe is based in Essex…oh hang on. :smiley: Perhaps another would be the RS as an ideal vehicle for Max Mosley - spank me, spank me.

More for comedy comment than anything else, as I’m really not one for concentrating on outward appearances. I make Chris Harris’ wardrobe look vein.

However I do like nice things, and the RS just isn’t nice inside, or out. The uncouth noise and 70% rear torque bias however does appeal.