Now, this is a minter

Must be one of the best (if not the best) original S1s to come up for sale for a very long time. I’ve seen Mark’s car a couple times over the last month or so, & it is absolutely spotless.

Sorry, Gav, you’ll have to follow the link, but I’m not the seller

That does look nice!

Is that the Mark in Bolton I bought my yellow car from last year I wonder. Probably making space in his garage again!

Soggy

The very same! I think this is either his 3rd Exige, plus an S2 190 Elise too.

I was just thinking that myself and then had a look on e-bay and found this. 1560 miles from new
Anyone know the car. I thought I was bad with only 8k on the clock but if its genuine thats a crying shame.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOTUS-exige-BLUE_W0QQitemZ130033563575QQihZ003QQcategoryZ43114QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cor, would you believe it! Just when I thought I’d bought the last minter, another two come along. Just like buses!

Get the floors sorted under the re-call as there isn’t much time before the free repair offer is withdrawn.

does anyone know if the top one was bought from Formula one in newcastle?!

The blue one on pistonheads, I belive is the one that was at formula one 2 months ago, and that sold for �18750!! The blue one on ebay, i am always very wary of things like that.

i thought that was the case…

Get the floors sorted under the re-call as there isn’t much time before the free repair offer is withdrawn.

Can you elaborate on that - not seen anything about it elsewhere?

Could this be the first post where the word ‘minter’ has appeared without a contribution from BERTONE

Does anyone know where he is/if he’s ok??

Tim.

I was just thinking that myself and then had a look on e-bay and found this. 1560 miles from new
Anyone know the car. I thought I was bad with only 8k on the clock but if its genuine thats a crying shame.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOTUS-exige-BLUE_W0QQitemZ130033563575QQihZ003QQcategoryZ43114QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem >

Blimey, I had a bit of a panic attack when I first took a look at this one. Its the same colour as ours, for sale in Aylesford, where we got ours from and has a scratch, just like ours has!! Panic over when I saw it had a blue interior, a normal numberplate, and different rubber (plus loads of other stuff!)!! Phew!

Could this be the first post where the word ‘minter’ has appeared without a contribution from BERTONE

Does anyone know where he is/if he’s ok??

Tim.

Time, I belive he is fine and just staying low for a bit.

Thanks for the update Nath.

Tim.

Big Jeff has scared him off

Big Jeff has scared him off

ha ha ha ha

Well, it’s for sale again, anyone know the story on this car, looks absolutely gorgeous…

Pistonheads Clicky

David