Northern November meet?

It is approaching that time of year again when cars from a vintage era descend on the lake district for a number of trials…

Sat 8th November this year in fact. Anyone up for it? :smiley:

Well, there’s a thought, having missed it these last couple of years. Problem is I have a had lot of Saturdays off, some at short notice so might have to keep nose to grindstone. And I have no new titfer to display.

:wave:

Bump!

:frowning: Oops, sorry, Tim won’t be able to make it again this year.

Hi Tim I may try to get to this, not in lotus though it’s in dry dock, should be a good event

Be aware guys that there is a new organising team on this event and many new/different competitive sections.

Is the one between Loweswater and Crummock (up a grass back/through a Ford) back on the schedule Mike?

I don’t really know Tim. (I left the VSCC in July). I’ll need to do some research for you.

If I don’t come back with any more, this might help…

There is no charge to watch this event but a car park fee is payable at Honister Slate Mine where Drumhouse is situated. Details of the best spectator stages are available from the trial HQ at the Wheatsheaf Inn, Lorton. Please do follow any signs or directions when on the Forestry Commission sites.