Northern Chapter meet July - Part 2

The night before? Just have one bottle of red instead of two,eh, Tim?

You gettin’ old Steve? That quote was from Pete & not I :unamused:

I’ll have you know i am a reformed character now too :open_mouth: :laughing:

Nah, it was meant as an aside to you,Tim and so should, perhaps, have been in brackets.

Weather looking pretty good. Better stay fine as I can’t shut my passenger side window fully.

Aiming to leave Chez Pesky around 9am - look forward to seeing everyone again.

Great stuff,it’s been a while.

Setting off now, sun shining here!

Have a great day out, looking forward to seeing some pics later. :slight_smile:

oooh! Nice Evorea - how many miles, Steve?

That’s an ice little collection, right there!.

Just turned 5300 miles Mike, only had 4600 when I got it. How’s yours going?

Another Grand Day Out. Thanks to Tim for organising. Pity he couldn’t make it :open_mouth:
And he said he was a reformed character :crazy:
A good meet and nice to welcome Bob and VX220.
Mrs T endured the hottest spell yet in the Exige and managed to clamber out of the driver’s side more than once due to window/door problem on passenger side. Took masking tape off on return journey and allowed window to drop. And give some air conditioning. But it was only her 'air which got conditioned. She was blown to bits and I had to reinstate window and tape at Westmorland Services.
But I think she’s sold on the new suspension to relieve the crashing and banging!
How about that? :smiley:

I’ve done about 600 miles in mine now and it’s really nice. I’m pleased to report that it now has the right plate on as well…

Looks ace Mike great choice of wheel colour against the laser blue.

You have reminded me I have plate on retention I will have to get transfered.

New 2bular exhaust due to arrive next week :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed I will be at the next meet

Looks like you boys had fun, what a great lineup!

The Evora looks fantastic Mike,…and the plate is just the cherry on the cake.

I was out and about today too, I went to the PH meet at Vauxhall HQ in Luton (not quite as scenic as the Lakes :laughing:) Met an S3 owner who works for Vauxhall who promised to register and get his S3 along to one of our trackdays. Here some pics (not mine but harvested from the thread on PH)

Look at what I was parked next to though :

Immaculately prepared and sounded awesome with its straight cut box

My other fave was this Z-Cars bike engined mini - looked like proper fun :smiley:

Unsurprisingly lots of these too, and what a fantastic sight :sunglasses:

Love the Z cars. And the Carltons. I know where you can get a minter for £38’995, should you appetite for the M5 wane

I’d love one,…but it would always be ‘as well as’ and not ‘instead of’ :smiley:

Z Cars mini looks awesome! - how much fun would that be ?! :smiley:

They do look like epic fun with a revvy bike engine. They also do them with a K20, a SC would be very quick!

I was having a look at their website and it looks like they’ve finished that Hayabusa Turbo elise that has been talked about for years. There’s a vid of if on the road in the ad…

Z-Cars for sale