North Weald Activity Day

I’ll be honest, I’d totally forgotten about this!

The first x25 that signed up to the Exiges.com event at Anglesey this Easter received a bonus place on an Activity day at North Weald,…and it’s THIS FRIDAY!!!

Paul will have emailed you, so ping him back if you want to go and if you weren’t one of those initial x25 and want to go then post here as I suspect there’ll be some space going begging.

I for one don’t think I can make it as I’ve burned so much leave this year doing trackdays with the Caterham.

If you’ve never been on one then make the effort as they are great fun. There’s nothing to hit as it’s on an airfield and doing the high-speed turn and laps on the coned circuits is always a great laugh.

I can’t make it and have emailed Paul to that effect… so that’s one place up for grabs

I have emailed Paul too as can’t make it either

I was hoping to give this to my son, but sadly he is in school that day, I’ll email to say I am also unable to make it.

Same here, can’t go so my place is up for grabs too.

If anyone can make it but is doesn’t have a place then mail Paul directly [email protected] - there is x5 up for grabs.

Have a fun day the guys that do make it. I’ve not been for years but had a lot of fun with exiges guys at North Weald.

Ben,

Is there a 2020 Exiges day being planned? I know you are mega busy so it may not be your priority.

Keith