Noise

morning,

I am thinking of doing cadwell park next month with bat. the noise limit is 105db drive by. Can someone please advise on how loud an S1 with sports exhaust and 190 upgrade is (roughly) ?

thanks chaps.
dave.

105db drive by is VERY VERY loud, unless you sound like a harrier in VTOL or just have a bit of scaffolding going from you manifold then you should be fine

Exhaust on my F355 was 118dB - that got me black flagged quite quickly at Donington

118db Drive by??? You sure that wasn’t induction as well?

Either way… That’s f**king LOUD!!! (remembing that climbing dB is an exponential scale!)

thanks guys, I will go and book now.

out of interest - how many people are going croft next week ? I am hoping to go as a spectator (work permitting), should be a great day.

out of interest - how many people are going croft next week ? I am hoping to go as a spectator (work permitting), should be a great day.

30 odd on track, plus some speckletators

Minus one Speckletator

Grans Funeral Thursday. As I’m only an hour away I am going to try and get there for a 11.30 departure back home. I assume there will be some action in the morning?

Sorry to hear that Simon (on two counts).

I assume there will be some action in the morning?

I blooming well hope so! Although perhaps dependant on the amount of beer downed the night before (eh, Russ ).

Ian

morning is looking good - what time is ‘kick off’?

got to go - bin looking forward to nowt else for months

ta

Simon

are there any spaces left for croft ?

David

Check with Tracksport for place availability.