No sooner do I arrive...

Hi chaps,
just thought I’d cross post here in case anyone’s interested:

240R for sale…

Yep, it’s mine

Before you all get your gloating heads on, here’s the explaination of why, sort of an extract of a U2U to another SELOC’er.

Change of circumstances really.
I still love the 240R to bits but I am running out of space to keep all my (current) cars.
Back when I had my 996TT my Dad became really ill.
I found myself having to transport not only Dad around but walking frame, wheelchair etc on a regular basis.
I could get none of this in the TT, so the RS6 Avant was perfect and two years ago I chopped the TT for it.
Sadly my Dad has since passed on and I now find myself with not only far too many cars but precious little space to keep them in.
The other half has a perfectly good R32 which is great for all “family” outings (Me, Rose and the Dog ) so we really don’t need the RS6 any more.
I have a real hankering to get back into a porker (ignoring the other thread on Porsche drivers ), I loved my TT but only had it a year, it was a car I intended to keep for some time.
So, to solve my space requirements and still have a car that’ll be great on track, I’m chopping both the 240R and the RS6.I will also be able to keep the new toy in the garage, as opposed to in the trailer in the yard at work, which takes up 3-4 precious parking spaces and will also be sold thus solving another problem.

So there you have it…gloat on

sorry to hear you are leaving us Alan

Hope you had moocho fun while it lasted

best colour too…

sorry to hear you are leaving us Alan

Hope you had moocho fun while it lasted

best colour too…

I certainly did mate, thanks.
Hopefully still see some of you at trackdays!