Nice shiny air vents

I’ve just finished my latest paint project. I’ve painted the outer ring of my air vents with chrome look paint. It’s quite subtle but I definately think it looks nicer than standard. Better than I expected too

[image]Gallery | The Lotus Cars Community

Hi Brendan,

I like your starter button. Which car is it from and did you fit it yourself ?

Thanks

E77

It’s from Elise/Exiges with the federal spec dash. It’s illuminated in amber to match the instruments.

Nick Whale’s fitted it for me but they wired it in the standard Lotus way, to light up whenever the headlamps are switched on. I re-wired it so it lights up when it wants to be pressed (ignition on, engine stopped).

MORE PICS

It’s from Elise/Exiges with the federal spec dash. It’s illuminated in amber to match the instruments.

Nick Whale’s fitted it for me but they wired it in the standard Lotus way, to light up whenever the headlamps are switched on. I re-wired it so it lights up when it wants to be pressed (ignition on, engine stopped).

MORE PICS >

Got a link from where I can get one?
Did you just have to drill a hole in the dash bit?
Love the steering wheel and handbrake too!
Cheers
G

Nick Whale’s supplied the button as well as installing it. The button was around �15, and the harness adaptor was about the same price.

They cut a hole through the plastic dash panel, and also through the aluminium behind it.

Better picure of my handbrake:

Nice, you’re King of Bling for sure