Nice S1 spotted for sale!

Hey All,

If anyone is looking for what seems to be a very good condition S1 to buy, I would suggest visiting Brooklands Motors in Ripley, Surrey! On my morning drive I spotted it! From what I recall: 7000 miles on the clock, 2 owners, full history, NO stone chips as every chippable area on the car has had armor-fending. Colour is rare…an understated turquoise metallic. Air con is fitted and the car has a decent looking sports exhaust , but has yet to have the 190 upgrade…still a 177bhp.

Price is �21,995 but I am sure would be open to negotiation?!!

Ciao - Carttman

This one is still for sale…and it looks clean!!! Very clean!

Hi
I have seen this advertised for a while now(which could mean people have had a closer look and it is not what it seems, i could be very wrong though). It is the aqua colour i belive, which i haven’t seen in real life so don’t really what it is like. the car does sound like a fair price. I am hunting for the right S1 at the min but would prefere orange or yellow. but i have got to get rid of my Focus rs(see for sale section).

Aqua is the colour of Trudy’s old car (& Phil’s current car!). The former is for sale at Lotus Ribble Valley, & you can see a piccie Here

[image]http://www.lotusribblevalley.com/carimages/PK51BOH.jpg[/image]

ahh the colour is ok, that dealer is not to far away from me. Is this the car i saw a while ago that had been crashed into the back off?? it presume it only has the leather seats?? Nick whale is advertising a orange s1 for 25K.9000 on the clock, race seats 51 plate. do u think this is well over priced??

Is this the car i saw a while ago that had been crashed into the back off??

No, that was Phil’s.

Nick whale is advertising a orange s1 for 25K.9000 on the clock, race seats 51 plate. do u think this is well over priced??

Nah, I’m all in favour of keeping the price as high as possible

Nath,

If your going to look at Nick Whales, I would also pop into Paul Mattys its only around the corner…virtually

At the moment they have 3 S1 Exiges. Chrome Orange, Black and New Aluminium (Best Colour )
They all looked pretty good when I was there a couple of weeks back but the New Aluminium one looked very good…

Almost as good as mine

Hi,
I have phoned paul matty and they told me it is a 3 owner car, which puts me off at bit,esspecially when the first for 3 years was lotus! it has done 8K and the same price 25K. I have beeen waiting around 3 weeks for paul to get back to me with a P/X for my RS, not the best service. I don’t like black or silver(no offence) why is the silver one’s some much cheeper than say orange,laser blue, yellow.???

I’m not sure, Silver is always supposed to sell well, It is a year older than the Orange though.
Probably no ‘Con air’ either which usually adds a bit.

Theres no pic on the website yet but it looked a tidy car in the showroom.

Almost as good as mine

But it’s got throttle bodies which don’t stick, unlike yours