Next years Boothy trackday (Friday17th June)

As some of you know I have started to organise a yearly trackday through BAT.
Next years is now confirmed for Friday the 17th of June and should be live on Bats site very soon!
It will be �200 and be on either the Coastal or GP layout depending on the numbers. Everyone will be a lotus or ex lotus owner (so mostly porkers)… just kidding.
The guys who have been on one of my TD’s before will be able to see the event but if you have not let me know and I’ll get you added to the list!
Hope to see you there.

Boothy

Sounds great mate!

I’ll try and be there. :sunglasses:

Your last one was great. Thx.

Hoping to be there too - thanks for organising it Boothy :sunglasses:

I’m in at the moment, unless anything crops up.

Put me down for it :slight_smile:

Neil.

Superb, cheers guys :slight_smile:

Sounds good Boothy, I’ll try to make it.

By the way we have another defector to the Porker club. After 10 years of Lotus ownership and 3 exiges my BIL Tony has traded in for a 997 carrera.

I’m partly guilty for encouraging him and participating in the test drive. I drove it last week and it’s magnificent. I don’t blame him as 2 excited small kids don’t fit in an Exige. We will still probably see him on track days as I’ve offered him the keys to mine. Or maybe he’ll take the 997 as a mobile chicane.

I’ll do my best to be there i.e. if i still have a job :astonished:

Likewise Andy will try and do this matey.

Excellent, will certainly be up for this one, although the mrs is due with our 1st child on the 7th june, im sure il be fine for this as really dont want to miss another.

Jonny has now confirmed this date and it will be on the BAT website asap

Guys, Can those of you who are coming along please book yourself on the bookatrack website :slight_smile:

Even get yourself on provisional if ��� is tight this month as it gives Jonny a good idea of numbers :wink:
If anyone has not been before let me know your Bat username and I will approve you so you can see it on the website.

Boothy

I need to add this is at Anglesey as for some reason it wont let me add it to the title??

i could be up for this too

Ok had a few PM’s and all are approved now so looks like there will be a few exiges there!

Sean, I took a punt on Seanb as a Bat username…

You are now approved to see the day :smiley:

cool thanks.

booked, paid.

Top man!

My username is nexige if you wouldn’t mind making it available to me :slight_smile:

Neil.