Next Lotus Recall

We’ve had fuel filler, ECU reprogramme, they are in process of doing recall for corroded floor, next will be the ‘Yip’.
Can Lotus do a recall to replace the crepe battery next please.

What causes the Yip??

that would be telling…

Mark P
When Lotus were making the S1 Exige they had a mouse infestation. These mice also knew a thing or two about cars. Some of them went for 190 Elises but most of them fancied the Exige. The mice found their way into the deep dark crevices in the Exige and got past Lotus’s stringent quality assurance manager (a Mr Stevie Wonder).
Every now and then a few of these mice get bounced from their crevice and catch their tails on the hot exhaust pipe causing them to squeek in pain.
There, now the secret is out.

Cheese

The mouse that set up home behind the ECU pannel in my car did a couple of trackdays at Knockhill and chewed through the wiring loom before I discoverd it.

Dave

you realise the MIB will now have to pay you a visit Mr Ashton…

Naaa Rox
MIB never worry me…but men in white coats scare me silly!!

As my car has a yip do you need to fed the mice and can I trick them to leave the car and settle for a std Elise

Unfortunately Mark, even mice have standards…

As my car has a yip do you need to fed the mice and can I trick them to leave the car and settle for a std Elise

There’s many theories Mark but I think the front runner is that the mice don’t appear to like it when the suspension is changed to Nitrons. Make your on conclusions.

Ian

For a change I will be serious…

Since I fitted Nitrons, I have not had a yip…

YIPPEE

YIPPEE

You just had one…

There’s many theories Mark but I think the front runner is that the mice don’t appear to like it when the suspension is changed to Nitrons. Make your on conclusions.

So are you saying the mice live in the dampers??
Naa not enough room!

Mine liked to yip quite a lot

I think the mice had multiplied