Just thought I’d drop in my first post.

Current Boxster owner but due to pick up my new Exige S with performance pack, touring pack, A/C, lightweight alloys in Starlight Black end March/early April.

Look forward to tapping into the collective knowledge on the site.

Laters

Sounds like ours will be going through the factory together - same spec, same delivery date, different colour.

Ello,

Was it yourself that I met at MMC on sat? You were keen on a black exige, Wendy and I were in for a play in the Elise SC. Looks like it was an expensive day all-round

Jim

ps. since you are up in Aberdeen there are also a number of local exige / elise owners over on www.scottishelises.com.

another aberdeen one! we’ll need to get a run sometime this summer time!

Ello,

Was it yourself that I met at MMC on sat? You were keen on a black exige, Wendy and I were in for a play in the Elise SC. Looks like it was an expensive day all-round

Jim

ps. since you are up in Aberdeen there are also a number of local exige / elise owners over on > www.scottishelises.com. >

Yes it was! Went out for a spin in the MY07 Exige S and loved it so traded in the Box and now counting the days.

What colour did you go for in the end?

What colour did you go for in the end?

Believe it or not… I ended up talking myself out of one. Would have been Red. Or Orange. Or Blue. Or Yellow. Or Silver… or… well, you get the picture!!

[
Believe it or not… I ended up talking myself out of one. Would have been Red. Or Orange. Or Blue. Or Yellow. Or Silver… or… well, you get the picture!!

Never mind. There’s always next weekend!