Newbie to forum. Mick

Hi just joined Exiges.com have all ways looked but never joined. I have a S1 Exige in pristine condition. 37000 miles & standard 190 apart from uprated 2 way dampers. Unfortunately i don’t get the full use out of it & intended to keep it forever, but have decided to sell it & would like it to go to a good home. If anybody as any interest would be happy to forward any details.
Regards Mick

Welcome Mick!

To my knowledge both Toby and Graham from here are looking to get into S1’s. Hopefully they’ll be along in a minute to make contact.

Welcome and sorry to see you’re selling. As Ben said, there’s a few people looking to buy one at the mo.

What colour is your S1? Let’s see some pics :slight_smile:

Hi color is Silver with blue seats & trim.
Will work out how to post pictures and post.

Cant work out how to post pictures but will forward by text if that is allowed just let me know.

Mick, upload your images to Photobucket and copy the img codes, post to the dialogue box.

thanks will try & do. Mick

http://s284.photobucket.com/user/micknicholls/media/IMG_01751_zpsreknqnxn.jpg.html?filters[user]=142695532&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Thanks jonnyfox as you can see car is pristine condition & full history, wanted to keep forever but as we all know plans have to change unfortunately, looking for sensible serious offers & will supply details to anybody & any inspection of any kind welcomed…

That looks lovely Mick. Nice GTE too eh!

Like I said before hopefully one of the lads from here that’s looking will see this thread and you’ll have a painless sale…well as painless as giving up such a lovely S1 could be…

Nice!