Newbie (ish)

Picked up my S2 Exige on friday doing my best to run it in properly didn’t know 600 miles could seem so far. Anyway car seems great hopefully meet some of you people on track somewhere. The ish on my post is because this is my second Exige the first an s1 I did meet a number of you at Donnington a couple of years ago and had a great time.Since then I’ve been in the worldiness with TVR and Porsche but know I’ve seen the light.

Cheers

Steve

Nice one welcome back

Welcome mate, can’t wait til I get my S2 Exige. Not too long I hope…

Picked up my S2 Exige on friday doing my best to run it in properly didn’t know 600 miles could seem so far. Anyway car seems great hopefully meet some of you people on track somewhere. The ish on my post is because this is my second Exige the first an s1 I did meet a number of you at Donnington a couple of years ago and had a great time.Since then I’ve been in the worldiness with TVR and Porsche but know I’ve seen the light.

Cheers

Steve

The light indeed… the S2 is an awesome car… whats the spec ?

Hello

Book up for the day at Donnington with Lotus on Track on the 7th October - �125

Car is the ususal a/c touring pack stage 1 exhaust (dont want any noise issues on track) storm titanium in colour.Where are the track day details?,interested in this if I can get it run in ,in time and serviced.

Thanks for welcome

Steve

You need to join which is �30 but its well worth it as they do loads of days which are well run and a lot cheaper than places like Bookatrack.com etc.

http://www.lotus-on-track.com/

You need to join which is �30 but its well worth it as they do loads of days which are well run and a lot cheaper than
places like Bookatrack.com etc.

Many thanks I will!