Newbie... first time Lotus owner

After months of looking I have finally become a Lotus owner, picking up my Exige next weekend, eventually gone for a used 2006 model in Ardent red, has Touring Pack, Super Touring Pack, Sports Pack, AC , TC

Will post some more pics at the weekend.

This is one from the dealer pics, uploaded to Imageshack

New Exige

I am hoping it’s dry, a bit concerned if it’s wet, new car and new driving experience etc, but a steady drive should be fine, shoudn’t it ?

but a steady drive should be fine, shoudn’t it ?

Welcome, good choice, we look forward to seeing some pics.

From your comment, it sounds like you are concerned about the transition to a lightweight rwd car during the winter months. Just take it easy and get yourself some driver training ( Andy Walsh comes recommended)…then of course get yourself on some trackdays

Enjoy

Yup, thats about the size of it. Really looking forward to getting the car, but apprehensive also…

I will definatley look to get some driver training, and learn to drive it properly In the meantime, driving “Miss Daisy”

Car looks great .

But can I ask, how come your car has, or at least appears to have, the federal spec interior, just curious…

Also, I hope you don�t mind me asking, how have you found Top555 as a dealer, they seem to have some pretty tasty cars in their inventory, and have certainly grown a fair bit over the last few years.

Welcome once again.

David

But can I ask, how come your car has, or at least appears to have, the federal spec interior, just curious…

David

That’ll be the super touring pack young sir

Tim.

how have you found Top555 as a dealer

So far I cannot fault Top555 in any way, very friendly and very helpful, excellent service. They do have some very nice cars, when i first started looking at the Exige there it was the cheapest car in the showroom by some 20k lol… but the Exige still held its own

Top555 always have very good cars and are always good examples.

But you pay top ��� from there.

But you pay top ��� from there

Can’t comment on the prices… I think I eventually got the Exige for a good price, well I hope I did, and as ever things are only worth what people will pay for them…

I don�t think it was terribly over priced to start with, plus it�s a well speced car, and it�s pretty much brand new… after all, you�re hardly going to buy a car thinking it�s not a good deal…

David

I don�t think it was terribly over priced to start with, plus it�s a well speced car, and it�s pretty much brand new… after all, you�re hardly going to buy a car thinking it�s not a good deal…

David

Agreed, it’s one of the best spec’d cars i have seen since looking, its difficult to find cars with touring and sports pack, and super touring is extremely rare from what i have seen. Essentially it puts a big smile on my face, and i haven’t even got it yet

Looks spot on. Welcome!

Looks great, shame its not in yellow, welcome.

Picked her up yesterday What a fantastic car Just hoping its dry tomorrow, for the daily commute, otherwise i may have to take a normal car! Here is a piccy of her on the road, will take some decent photos when i stop driving and park !! lol piccy