new tyres

got two new A048s put on the back by B&C - total charge �383.85… little peeved that I had to pay �25 fitting, the tyres themselves were �289.24 ex VAT

even more annoying, they’ve used silver wheel weights rather than black ones, they stand out a lot. Not sure if i’ll get used to them - but was in a rush so didnt stick around to complain.

no one was there to assess the scratch on the front, i might pop to sinclaires next w/e (its closer)

while i was waiting i had a sit in the new exige cup 240 they’ve just taken delivery of as their demo car! Rich wouldnt take me out in it as its still being run in… but will be straight back down there as soon as it ready for a seeing to!

still not convinced its worth �47k… maybe it’ll be a bit cheaper when i come to swap in december?

Wheel weights - always had mine fitted on the inside of the wheels.

�47K - what a pi$$take

they are on the inside… but still noticeable

do what the racers do - cover them with black gaffer tape…not only will you not see them but there will be less chance of them falling off.

If it makes you feel better I have black wheels and black wheel weights but use silver gaffer tape

If it makes you feel better I have black wheels and black wheel weights but use silver gaffer tape

Aye, but your car stays in your garage, so no one else gets to laugh at them

\

Aye, but your car stays in your garage, so no one else gets to laugh at them

…but 26k miles must mean I use it sometime, I just can’t remember when!