new Track Car info

Are you sure its a different chassis from an elise… why would they spend money on that ? …

Roxx,

that’s what Tony Shute said - it’s also on the publicity flyers - ALL NEW CHASSIS - with higher side sills for extra torsional stiffness. It’s also bolted, rather than glued and rivetted…(apparently)

Some good work by “Spike” on the MLOC forum

[image]http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/uploads/post-48-1124745961.jpg[/image]

that looks stunning,was chatting to a guy at shelsley he said its a special paint on the circuit car that gives it a matt finish and it cant be polished,they had cleaned it with windowleen!

Who knows how to host an 8MB MPG and post a link for all to see. It is of the new car racing up Shalsley Walsh hill. I’m sure you all will enjoy seeing it in action!

I’ll email it across then.

Cheers Carttman

Who knows how to host an 8MB MPG and post a link for all to see. It is of the new car racing up Shalsley Walsh hill. I’m sure you all will enjoy seeing it in action!

I’ll email it across then.

Cheers Carttman

WHO CAN HOST THIS ?? i’d love to see it.

btw Pesky, the paintshop job is superb…

i like it… its not a sexy as the original drawings - posted seperately by Uldis - ad you can see its not finished but i like it all the same. I suspect it will look better in SVA trim, as those headlight covers look like googly alien eyes…

Am I the only one not to like it then?

I liked the drawings, but this one looks… like the front wheel arches from an RX-8 and the rear off an MGT-F.

Looks cheap… but it isn’t (and like somebody said Radicals and others are still going to kick its arse.

I’m with uldis on this one. It’s really bland - looks like half a shoe box with an oversize rear wing.

Controvertial as its looks and performance may be…

I ask again, is there anyone out there I can email the 8MB MPG to so that a link can be posted for all to see this beast in action…???

Ciao -Carttman

Cheers for that, fellow Lotus Owners - accreditation to “your” forum was mentioned, so what’s the problem?

[image]http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/uploads/post-48-1124745961.jpg[/image]

Controvertial as its looks and performance may be…

I ask again, is there anyone out there I can email the 8MB MPG to so that a link can be posted for all to see this beast in action…???

Ciao -Carttman

You can upload to here www.rapidshare.de and post the link.

just reading all the posts on the new track car and having read todays auto sport i cant help laughing when they say extreme! i agree with others it looks a bit bland and having nealry considered getting a 340 untill i saw sense it isnt anywhere near as extreme looking as the 340!

Thanks to the guys @ MLOC, for allowing the piccie to re-appear

what piccie?

there are a few piccies in auto car today of the track car thingy.

what piccie?

Right click on the “No Hotlinking”, select Properties, copy the URL into the top of the browser, hit enter/Go and the pic will appear.

I’m not wowed, but think the rear wing is nifty.

Ian

[quote
I’m not wowed, but think the rear wing is nifty[/quote]

Anyone asked Lotus for a price for it? I wonder if it would fit an Exige?

That wing will not appear on the production car, they just happened to have it sitting on a shelf so they stuck it on. Apparently the production rear wing will be a bit smaller. But there will be an optional bigger wing

article with pics over HERE