new toy

well i picked her up today! had a great day trying to pile the miles on, and i’ve even got the first service already booked in.

stage 2 ex and itg make it so much better tbh. can’t wait to get it above 6krpm.

pics to follow when i can stop driving long enough!

Congratulatiions! Pics?

I was supposed to be collecting mine tomorrow, but with a forecast for us here in Switzerland of -4�C and snow, I think a round trip of over 200 miles is not a wise move on Yokos…

Have to wait a week longer now.

a forecast for us here in Switzerland of -4�C and snow

-6�C and snow here in the UK…well just outside Hull!

Congratulatiions! Pics?

I was supposed to be collecting mine tomorrow, but with a forecast for us here in Switzerland of -4�C and snow, I think a round trip of over 200 miles is not a wise move on Yokos…

Have to wait a week longer now.

That shouldnt stop you
[image]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/jamieall/25-11-05_1046.jpg[/image]

Congrats. Saw your post on the WSCC site. Glad there is someone else with a disregard for common sense when it comes to sporty cars

Jim

renmure are u a westy owner as well?

Yeah, an 04 plate Westfield MegaBlade, to go with an elise 111R and an s1 exige. CrAzY or wot!!!

Yeah, an 04 plate Westfield MegaBlade, to go with an elise 111R and an s1 exige. CrAzY or wot!!!

3 wildly impractical cars - very impressively nuts Used to have a Westfield myself - fun, but a rather crude device with a Ford Zetec engine runing on Webber carbs with some deeply scary handling traits. Once met a guy who was building a Westfield with a 5 litre TVR Tuscan engine - truly bonkers

Once met a guy who was building a Westfield with a 5 litre TVR Tuscan engine - truly bonkers

Know thats just asking for it Could think of a better engines.

[quote
Know thats just asking for it Could think of a better engines. [/quote]
Should have said Griffith, not Tuscan - still mad though!