New (to me) Type 25

Hello,

I bumped into Andy at the Reindeer Inn meet today (Sturton le Steeple), so said I would say hello here.

I’ve just picked up my 2nd Lotus; 1st Exige. It’s a monster! Love it. I’ll be at Lotus in the Peak tomorrow in it. Do say hello if you spot me.

4 Likes

See you there

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to register Mike! Great picture.

1 Like

very special car those T25 430 cups​:wink::wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I saw one at Central Lotus but I was not ready at that time. But then, when it went I was sad. The other one became available so I thought I’d better do the deed this time. I came up for your open day earlier in the year (was in the Emira) - can’t get enough of these Lotus things at the moment! :grinning:

Welcome to Andy’s mad house.

I’m away now and missing LitP, have a good day.

1 Like

Did you chat to the guys I know? one was Will with the yellow Emira and the other was Andy with the Titanium S1 Elise.

Not knowingly, though there were about 170 cars there I believe. It was an absolutely fantastic day.

At the Reindeer Inn or LitP? Keep meaning to nip down to that pub meet - Andy and Will were at Sturton le Steeple and said they’d seen some other Lotus cars.

Ah, sorry, got mixed up - quite probably then! There were about 15 or so cars at The Reindeer on Saturday - nice mix. Also good Pizza. Paul who organises it is an incredibly nice chap. The 170ish was at LiTP.

Pic from Simon Brough on Facebook. I hope he doesn’t mind me repurposing it for people here.

2 Likes