New Surrey Exige Owner

The Lotus Surrey Chapter are meeting next Thursday 19/8/04 at the Jovial Sailor, which I will be attending so if you want to come down for a few drinks and a bite to eat feel free.

As for the venue the pub is quite large and the car is large as well and the food is very good.

I can make the Sunday and maybe the Thursday.

Benja - If you can’t make the Sunday we could meet some other time for a blast?

balls … got a charidee rallyee on the 19th whizzing around the W Sussex countryside

If a different date is selected I would prefer the Watermill as Jovial is very close to home (down the hill)and the engine would not have even have warmed up before I arrived.

Ta

M

Benja - If you can’t make the Sunday we could meet some other time for a blast?

Cheers Randy. If it is not pi55ing down next Thursday I may come out to the Jovial Sailot, if not we will fix up some other time.

Just a reminder of the Jovial tonight, it would be good to see a couple of more exiges.

Who is going, i do not get back from work till 8.45 will that be too late?

christian

Can’t make it Im afraid but Im still up for a meet one Sunday

Christian,

9:15-9:30 will still be fine usually a fair few people going many from Seloc but a good crowd still the same.

Easy to get to from Surbiton down the A3 to Riply through Riply for about mile Large Pub onthe Left Car Dealer on the Right.

Ok will make my way there.

Christian

gonna try also … probably wont get there before 9 (work commitments and being at the mercy of south west trains )…

Benja are you heading over?

M

Yup I am gonna head off in a mo! Quite fancy a blast now it has dried out.

Good to meet some of you last night, plus seeing a few more exiges in the car park was good.