New owner

Some of you might know me already

Traded in my 111s for a Chrome Orange Exige last Saturday, 500 miles since then and

Probably see some of you at the LDC/Club Lotus pub meet tonight in the Midlands.

Hi Beefcake! (that sounded strange!)

don’t know you but welcome. Hope to see you at a trackday soon.

Welcome Beefcake… ermmm… its a bit awkward sounding coming from a hairy arsed sctosman but anyway… looks like youve been lurking around for a while.

I love the car… chrome orange has been very centre of attention round these parts recently… S2exige, Gallardo, afew others…

hope to see you at some of the tracks this year.

So Mark

Thats 3 Exiges around Halesowen Huh

So where / which one did you get ??

Trackdays ? - I trust you will

So Mark

Thats 3 Exiges around Halesowen Huh

So where / which one did you get ??

Trackdays ? - I trust you will

3 in Halesowen? Only ever seen a black one around these parts but I think he sold it.

Bought it from Nick Whale, 190 upgrade of course
Full details here:

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/index.php?&act=Garage&CODE=12&CID=70

When I get time at the weekend to update the list.

Well mines black (Metallic) and I haven’t sold it I’m from the Squirrels Estate but live in Holland during the week- I guess the one you mean was at the top of Mucklow Hill ?

Robbo while not really from Halesowen is around that way sometimes 'cos of his girlfriend

Good to see you out and about tonight - hope you made it home OK in the snow !

Regards

“I guess the one you mean was at the top of Mucklow Hill ?”

Yeh thats the one, havnt seen it about in ages so assumed it was sold. There is another one which is Titanium which is Bartley Green direction.

I managed to get home in the snow ok, this morning was a bit more fun though :stuck_out_tongue: