New owner with v6 cup

Just a quick introduction, new in to here but had a few lotus in the past.

Just sold my delta Integrale evo and place my deposit down on a grey Exige V6cup that was owned by a member on here.

I’d post up some photos but I don’t have a photobucket count anymore!

No doubt I’ll be asking questions and getting to know the car better over the coming months

Thanks
Tony

Pictures can be loaded as an attachment direct ( no photobucket etc needed)
Welcome by the way
Nice car l remember having a ride in that car only a few days after Gav took delivery!!!
Lovely car

Oh yeh so they can!

Here she is.

Mega excited !

Congrats Tony, very nice.

Least you don’t have to read through 5000 page threads on this forum in response to any questions! :roll_eyes::smile:

Mate did you see that? Ask anything about a car and “it’s already been discussed”

I actually tried to find it, got 25 pages deep and sacked it off and made my own mind up :joy::joy:

Yes I lurk on there.

Some people are a bit more marmite.

Nice car I had the pleasure of having a run out in it with Gav when he owned it :clap:

Lol as did I :laughing:

Great looking car Tony.

Welcome to Exiges.com :wave:

What a great colour for the s3 exige. Suits it perfectly.

A great car. Welcome aboard. Where you located?

Welcome to Exiges Tony. Ace car :clap: :

Thanks all, was probably a tad premature as all I’ve done is stuck a deposit on it whilst I wait on the cash coming. Through for my delta!

But yeh, proper excited.

I had it in my head I was going for your s1, was convinced as it’s an absolute stunner but this just topped me over the edge

Always liked that car. As Gav was the first owner, did it have any tasty extras? Must have done.

Welcome.

There were a few changes over factory

Paint wasn’t standard issue I believe, nor the panda eyes, factory fit alarm/immob, relocated fire extinguisher in red, and allocated number 13 which they wouldn’t normally do. 60 litre fuel tank, lotus sport exhaust.

Sport exhaust came with cup cars.
Gav supplied the 60ltr tank and I believe lotus Motorsport fitted it at PDI???
Or maybe the dealer in Newcastle at the time
Paint was special order and was the first in that colour.
The headlight black surrounds where also the first to be done, all others are copies!!!

What a car, great purchase.

V6 cup lists the normal s exhaust and the lotus sport was optional?

Tho I’m sorely tempted to get a 380 cup exhaust and link pipe as those things sound just how these should sound!

Exhaust was part of the spec on my V6 cup.
Gav will be along soon to confirm…

Yes it had a standard exhaust on at new. I had the lotus sport exhaust fitted afterwards. I gave all the std parts to the owner after me, exhaust, steering wheel, additional front access cover in pewter. Not sure what happened to them unfortunately, I tried to contact him when Gary bought it but no response back…

Enjoy the car,