New Owner N4EXG

Hi All,
Just purchased Chrome Orange Exige N4 EXG - anyone on here know the car? It has clearly been raced and it’s fitted with roll cage, kill switch etc. And had lots of upgrades. Many years ago I had an S2 Elise that I had an Audi conversion fitted so looking forward to the Exige - need to rejoin the LOT group :slight_smile:

Welcome, any pics? What Exige is it? :thinking:

Yes welcome to Exiges, could do with more info :thumbup:

Thanks - I will post some pics when I collect it on Saturday - the car has a massive file of work from previous owners and clearly was used to race at one point in it’s life.

Sounds promising! Looking forward to seeing it ! :slight_smile:

Picked it up Saturday, here are some pics. Been a few years since I had an Elise so took it for a drive yesterday, brings it all back. I do like the way the engine revs to about 8,500RPM and that power only really seems to come on after 6,000!

Should be great on track

Looks great in orange.

Yes for Track use i’d advise getting the revised ecu with lower cam point. Just makes the power more usable, you’ll fi nd yourself half way though corners waiting for the change and the power to come in else.

Do you know it’s original reg number?? Laugh if it were my old car…

Agree with this, my na car used to worry me on long track corners, waiting for the cam change.

It was on NK04 BOJ - car has an www.exiges.com sticker on the roof so I’m assume a previous owner frequented this forum :slight_smile:

well I never!

Yes, that is my old car!

2 of my old cars back on the forum within a week of each other…

Cool - be great if you have any further details/history on the car

Is that video still on YouTube of you on the Top Gear test track in it Gav?

NA S2 is a thing of beauty, enjoy.

Not sure mate, havent seen that video for a few years.

I raced the car in 07 in the production class of the Elise Trophy.

It won 8 of the 10 races, won the annual driver of the year in production, won overall driver of the year of all 3 classes and also won best presented car of the year… Mopped up basically!!

Great car.

If you do a search on YouTube for Elise trophy 2007 you should find it in action.