New owner here from Glasgow

Hello I am a newbie on here, due to pick up my 04 S2 Exige on Sunday so thought I better get on exiges.com!

Bit about me, well Im 22, like cars, and I am trading in my S1 which Ive had a year for the exige. And thats about it…

So be prepared for lots of questions when I get it!

Cheers,
JJ

Welcome!

Not long til you pick her up, hope the weather improves for ya. Looking forward to seeing her in the flesh. Cheers Ed

…due to pick up my 04 S2 Exige on Sunday so thought I better get on exiges.com!

Quite right too! Welcome!

I am trading in my S1

Exige or Elise?

Ian

ps. Um…er…nice avitar!?

Hello there JJ (no, you can’t escape me )

Watch this one… He almost sold the Elise for something Japanese!

(just kidding - glad about the car mate)

22? Exige?

Whats the secret?

Aaah the Scottish elisers are following me! Shug, something Jap was never an option (unless a shed of a micra counts!)

Had an S1 elise that I never took the hardtop off and put an Exige Janspeed oval on, and painted the wheels black in a “pretending I have an exige” way Trading it in and looking forward to Aircon and leccy windows!

Trading it in and looking forward to Aircon and leccy windows!

Hmmm?

Suppose I should have put a after that statement! My windows in the S1 have broken too many times!

damn and i thought being 24 with an exige was an achievement…

Welcome - good to see another Glasgow owner to balance out all these East coast-ers!

(I was 21 when I had my first Lotus - but that was several decades ago…)

well ill beat you both- im 21 with mine

Nice one Bob! Bet you get a lot of “is that yours” q`s as well… BriJ, where you from, Glasgow? I stay out past the airport. Dont think I have ever seen an S2 exige on the road around glasgow!

Welcome jkelly. looks like we could start an Scottish offshoot

Hi, JJ - yes in Glasgow West End but Exige new last month - its first trackday yesterday at East Fortune. Previously Noble and Elise.

Glad to see you’re booked in to Mexi Towers outing - see you,

Brian.

Glad to see you’re booked in to Mexi Towers

Are the Towers runs becoming a Scottish franchise thing now