Hi All,

Just made the switch from a Sport 350 to an S1. Some may think it’s a bit of a backwards step, but so far I’m enjoying the change. The older car is very different in terms of rawness and driving style and for a sunny weekend car it ticks all the boxes.

Cheers,
James

Sounds like a big change that one.

Any pictures of your previous cars James?

Yes, been lucky enough to own quite a few different cars over the years…a few of the highlights are below, sadly I don’t own most of them anymore but they are in the rough order I have had them.

Oh my! Some peaches on there.

Much love for the e30 m3 and the 964!

That last kit car is alright as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

im liking the S1 Exige, the rawest one i have had with a roof for sure.

I should have hung onto most of those cars…better than money in the bank for the past 10 years !

We can all be clever in hindsight and all that jazz. Great experience to have owned them and now sold them. I couldnt get into the e30 m3 market for instance now. Far too rich for me.

The s1 will be raw, I love my cars like that

[/quote]

I couldnt get into the e30 m3 market for instance now. Far too rich for me.

The s1 will be raw, I love my cars like that
[/quote]

I bought that E30 for 7 grand ! Could have bought a Sport Evo E30 for 11 grand at the time !

Welcome to exiges.com James. Superb purchase, not a backward step at all, it’s the best Exige, simple :smiley:

Wow great collection. Few there that you must kick yourself that you’ve let go but looks like you’ve ended up with a peach.