Hi guys, I’m jon and looking forward to getting to know the ropes :slight_smile: iv currently sold my e46 m3 and know looking for my first s2 exige. Any help on finding the right one would be much appreciated

You’ll be very welcome here John. Lots of choice with regards SC cars, you can buy either 220, 240 or 260 or upgrade gradually from the 220. What do you intend to mainly use it for?

Hi Jon, just weekend fun and a few track days really bud. I must admit I know nothing about these cars yet as in upgrades and modifications !!

Welcome aboard! Plenty of guidance on here from the S2 mob

Lots of tried and tested S2 mods John. The big one is to keep power below 260 (although some may say 280 or even 300) as you’ll need a new more expensive gearbox. That said, smiles for miles with any of the above cars no matter what the power and wherever you use it :thumbup:

Thanks for the info guys, iv been looking at the alpine white and black one on this link, even took the white one out for a test drive http://m.snowsgroup.co.uk/lotus/usedCars/results

Have a look and tell me honestly what you think :slight_smile:

Sorry aspen white haha

Hi those both look pretty tasty Jon :sunglasses:

Welcome, you’re in good company coming from an M-Car to an Exige.

Bloody hell forget that, I had that very grey NA and modded the ***k out of it before blowing it up last year…fun times :mrgreen:

Looks good, White is a great colour for the Exige. Do the usual checks though and everything will be fine, it’s has by no means the build quality of a BMW so a little forgiveness wouldn’t go amiss.

Other than that post up your questions, enjoy the banter and get the answers you’re looking for :thumbup:

Thanks for reply guys, well I don’t really have a clue what I’m looking for to be honest , they come with 12 months warranty witch is nice piece of mind, and from what I can see there not overly priced compared to private sales ?? I think it’s the white that I want to go for !!!

The black one is a year newer but with 10k more miles, has a different exhaust and front ap brakes and full harness ! Oh and a reverse camera lol.

What would you guys be inclind to go for ???