New Member - v6

afternoon all

very proud owner of a pewter v6 exige.

just as proud (if not more so) that i previously owned an s1 exige which is now in the capable hands of one of your existing members on here i believe… had a few elises too …

looking forward to a few track days, banter and some beer ! rock on … look forward to meeting up with some of you on the 19th at hethel :slight_smile:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Great to see you found your way here Diego, thanks for joining up.

Look forward to meeting you on 19th. There are few V6’s signed up for the trackday now which is good to see.

Gav

Not all of the V6’s are Exiges mind :mrgreen:

Nice One Diego.

Your old S1 Exige is in fine fettle.

Ex77

Pics please, chop chop. Always thought some kind of grey would suit the v6 the best.

thanks chaps…

no idea how to post images sadly :frowning: ??

Upload your pics to a hosting site.

Get the URL of the image on the site and ‘Copy’ that ready for ‘Pasting’
Enter a reply on here

Click the Img button above the text entry box and it will insert the following code

[img][/img]

You then Paste the image URL in-between the ][ no spaces

Repeat as necessary for additional images. You can also manually type in the code

You need to set up a photobucket account (or similar), then download your pics to there.

Once uploaded to pb you need to copy the [IMG] code found in the box beside each picture and post it here to show the picture on screen.

Thats how i do it anyway.

:smiley:

Should look like this on the screen (ive missed a bit of the code out so it doesnt show the pic here now, just what the code should generally look like…).

will do thanks

Just coping and pasting the IMG code mate straight to the posting is loads easier.

Oops edit…and welcome Diego

sorry i dont really photograph my cars …

best i have (and very crap) is this wide load :wink: shot lol … best coulo this side of Caracas !!!

having the calipers changed to yellow and the pods coded after hethel.

:laughing:

Imgur

i dont know if flkr doesnt like exiges.com

On Flickr there is a little icon in the bottom right somewhere that looks like an arrow pointing out of a box. Click that and expand where it says ‘Grab the UBB Code’ or something. Get the text that starts http:// and end .jpg and paste it into the text box you get when you press the ‘Img’ button on the posting screen.

Loving the car by the way…awesome :sunglasses:

Nom nom!

thanks for that :slight_smile: :thumbup:

:sunglasses:

Great colour, i would say that though!! :mrgreen:

The V6 just keeps on growing on me the more i see it. Nice shot from above.

Nice couple of shots of the old S1 also :sunglasses:

Its had a bit of a makeover this year.

Ex77

Bet that missing code has a great bod! :smiley:

VERY COOL! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the fold :sunglasses: