new member says hello

I am awaiting delivery of an exige s-i have had an s2 elise sport 135 for the past 5 years-the sports exhaust has added to the enjoyment of the car-do you think i will find the exige too quiet?

Pardon?

Seriously, didn’t have a test drive?

Welcome BTW

Pardon?

Seriously, didn’t have a test drive?

Welcome BTW

Is that normal then? I never had driven a supercharged variant until I took delivery of my new car…

Nico

wot a weird reply tim
i thought the exige s was quiet unless you upgraded the exhaust,
wot are u trying to say ?
i am not being rude i am just confused.

wot a weird reply tim

Isn’t the original poster asking about an S1 Exige, not an S2 Exige S? Either way, it certainly is an odd question

depends what exhaust system is fitted? S1 or S2

Well, I was being a little tongue in cheek.

The poster is I think refering to the S2 S, & surely to God you try before you buy/spend the best part of �40K

…surely to God you try before you buy/spend the best part of �40K

Don’t be daft, if Clarkson, Butler Henderson etc say it’s great, then it must be, surely?

I can never understand what that squeely pig is sayin’…& as for VBH

Does VBH stand for Very Big Harse BTW

I can never understand what that squeely pig is sayin’…& as for VBH

Does VBH stand for Very Big Harse BTW

Watch it…shes my mate!!!

Watch it…shes my mate!!!

Says it all really, then!

yes the S is quiet… damn quiet… stupid quiet… put the stage 2 on it and enjoy!!!

Hello from another newbie here.

Car due Thursday!!, have to agree with Mr Pesky though, never heard it run or driven it. No idea how loud the sports exhaust is either !.. Spent the last month staring at the brochure!!, probably spend the first week staring at the car instead

Hi also a new owner as of TODAY, car will not be delivered until next week though. Lazer Blue 2007 " S " with Touring