New Member in Bristol

Hi All,

I’m a new member on here but a current member on SELOC with the Exige and the MLR club with the Evo.

Evo VII RSII is my daily driver and track car running around 480 bhp / 500ft/lbs.

Bought the Exige S2 back in March which has the Sports Pack and Aircon and a few upgraded other parts. Try to use it as my weekend car but had it on track and love it. Planning on doing Spa trackday next year in the Exige. Only 8500mile on the clock when I bought it and garaged most of it’s life.

Parts fitted so far:
Schroth harnesses.
TRD airbox.
Larini sports cat & exhaust.
LETSLA quick-shift.
Saikou Michi oil catch cans.
Up-rated engine mounts.
Rear park sensors.
Forge intercooler
Pagid RS 4-2 Pads all round
RBF 600 Brake fluid

I’ve got the green 440 injectors but not fitting them until I get a 260 remap. Also just purchased the full scoop roof on here from stratosboy which I’ll need to get painted.

Hope to be active on here and see what meets if any are going on in the area.

Cheers
Steve

Forged Exige wheels now fitted and new set of A048 LTS tyres. Y spoke wheels are now used as my trackday wheels.

[/url][/url]

Wiper / washer mod carried out as recommended on SELOC: Windscreen washer mod - TechWiki
VW wiper relay for intermittent wiper control and Valeo VM15 wiper blade providing washer jets directly onto windscreen.

Welcome Steve, two fantastic motors you got there!

A few of us will be at Donny on the 21st. Not exactly in your area, but I guess only CC and Thruxton would be…

Hi Steve :thumbup:

Hi Steve,
cars look good, Exige will look better with my roof on!
Would advise you to do some research on baffled sumps or Accusump system if you plan to use Exige regularly on track. Mine has Moroso sump Oil starvation can be a problem with Toyota powered cars on hard cornering…
Welcome to the fold. :sunglasses:

Can’t wait to get the roof painted and installed Dave.
I have a shopping list before heading to Spa next year inc Rear toe link kit and like the look of the Moroso Sump, thanks for the heads up. .
As you see with the evo I like my stickers and have a plan for the Exige too.

I’ve done Donny Park in the Evo but got black flagged due to drive by noise level. I’ll get the Exige there at some point.

I’ve done around 10 x castle combe trackdays now.

Thanks for the welcome folks :slight_smile:

Welcome to exiges.com Steve

I sold my 260S to a guy with an Evo 9 few months ago.