New meet for the northern chapter October 2016

:thumbup: Have a good one

Just a few pics from earlier today, nice to see another 350. Fantastic colour :thumbup:
Great turnout too and nice to catch up with folks.
Thanks Tim for organising and your Evora was nice and polished :sunglasses:
Plenty of space in the car park when we got there , but it soon filled up. Busy place but a nice venue for a meet.

Agreed, Pete. Thanks for taking some pics and posting them. Good to meet a new face too, Lee with his Honda Elise.
Love Andrew’s new motor too.
Thanks again to Tim for encouraging us all to get out and meet. And what a great day weatherwise.

Nice pics Pete

Yeah, great weather and great company. Andrew’s new car looks stunning :sunglasses: Hopefully he will be along in a day or few with some detail pics.

8 cars came along, S1 Honda’d elise, 2 x S1 Exige ( one a Honda NA), 2 x V6 Exige and 3 x Evora variants (NA/S/GTE). I think the locals were impressed!

Great turn out, you never know I may have my car back for the xmas pub lunch

Fantastic :sunglasses:

I was gonna go to the PH meet at Silverstone today but in the end did not have time. I did take the car out for a run though,…I’ve not driven it for a few weeks and wow its so special…and so very very fast :sunglasses:

Really wish I did not live in London at times and could join you boys and have some decent exercise space for the Exige.

yeah took mine out for the first time in ages, and forgot how much quicker than the daily it is

We northern lads(and lasses) do enjoy our days out. No driving involved except to and from venue. Just a bit of grub and a brew at a picturesque spot… . . . And happily we have lots if those within pretty easy distance for most of us.
And, Ade, Christmas? Yes, will have to do something about that.