New Lotus Dealer - Milton Keynes

An Exiger who currently does not have internet access has asked me to post something about an opening day “do” at a new dealership.

I believe there will be refreshments provided along with entertainment (The Pesky & Veronique show) and the opportunity to chat and make merry with various Lotus types.

For more details, call Rob Smallshaw on 01908 265753.

It’s going to be a busy day, as theres lots of us going from MLOC too.

I’ll be there in the afternoon, so see you there

ermm when ?

and whereabout in Milton Keynes ?

Stratstone Lotus
Watling Street
Milton Keynes
MK8 0AE

Nice to meet the Exiges.com clan that were there today. Aren’t you all lovely?

Got the Exiges.com stickers on the rear wing. Looks great! Cheers, Pesky.

Good to meet some of the Exiges massive.

Thanks for the ride in the ExigeR Pesky.

Also the intro to the Edwards chaps. I think I’ve spent a large amount of cash in my head already.

Thanks to Rob for hosting us all. A good gathering…

Thanks to Rob for hosting us all. A good gathering…

Your usual understatement there, Mike Fantastic turnout (over 200 peeps throughout the day), excellent refreshments, & loads of interesting folk to chat to

PS Can also recommend Central MK for a good Friday night out

Rob

If you are reading this…

I’ll be along for a visit next Saturday - don’t know if you’ll be there but i’ll be along anyway .

I’ll also be out and about in the MK pubs and eateries on Fri and Sat nights…

Rob

If you are reading this…

I’ll be along for a visit next Saturday - don’t know if you’ll be there but i’ll be along anyway .

I’ll also be out and about in the MK pubs and eateries on Fri and Sat nights…

Rox,

Russ & I found “Lloyds” (Thratre District) to be an interesting place to pop into for a drinkie (& a gawp!), last Friday night

Yeah, sorry, I was much more effusive (look it up ) in my PM to Rob. It was a GREAT day.

Rox,

Russ & I found “Lloyds” (Thratre District) to be an interesting place to pop into for a drinkie (& a gawp!), last Friday night

You mean they have districts in MK now ??.. in my day it was Milton Keynes Central or bust !! where’s the Thratre district then ?

Next to the thratre…

Next to the thratre…

And is that anywhere near the “Theatre”?

This is Milton Keynes yeah? Surely they mean cinema?

Can no-one type properly in this thread?

This is Milton Keynes yeah? Surely they mena cinema?

You haven’t owned an S1 for long enough, it does things to you!

Ian

Arcorcnidg to a VW avdret in the pesrs the ohetr day, it dnose’t mtaetr how you slepl, as lnog as the fsrit & lsat lteerts saty in the rhgit pclae

Tim.

Arcorcnidg to a VW avdret in the pesrs the ohetr day, it dnose’t mtaetr how you slepl, as lnog as the fsrit & lsat lteerts saty in the rhgit pclae

Tim.

Fab … PSML