New Honda Advert on TV

No, but some of them need shooting thats for sure. These are just the hobbies I grew up with, although I dont get to do much of either these days. One thing I do look forward to every year though is the w/end away to southern Ireland with the ‘Old Man’ boat fihing for the bream and tope. You cannot beat a bit of fresh mackerl bbq’d on the boat…de’fckin’licious.

You cannot beat a bit of fresh mackerl bbq’d on the boat…de’fckin’licious.

Surely you mean “de’furkin dangerous”?

[image]http://www.boat-ed.com/generic/images/graphics/BoatFirePhoto_2003.jpg[/image]

We use the same skipper every year we go. He has rigged up a gimbled barby onboard to cater for it, It’s basically a miny version of the 1/2 drum type jobbie…pretty cool actually, all done in stainless (men and there bbq’s).

The boats is a little bigger than that also…

Always have a good time though come hell or high water. Main thing for me is that I dont get to see the old boy so much these days either so the w/end is quality time with him above everything else…

Sorry gone a litte of topic.

Everyone… If your old man or old lady are still about, next time you see them, give them a big hug, you’ll feel better for it!

We use the same skipper every year we go. He has rigged up a gimbled barby onboard to cater for it, It’s basically a miny version of the 1/2 drum type jobbie…pretty cool actually, all done in stainless (men and there bbq’s).

The boats is a little bigger than that also…

Always have a good time though come hell or high water. Main thing for me is that I dont get to see the old boy so much these days either so the w/end is quality time with him above everything else…

Sorry gone a litte of topic.

Everyone… If your old man or old lady are still about, next time you see them, give them a big hug, you’ll feel better for it!

Yes getting back on topic, would the latest Honda advert make you go out and buy the new Civic???

Nope.

But it’s funny, I didn’t use to care about the Civic before, but after seeing the new one, I quite like the older model…

Nope.

But it’s funny, I didn’t use to care about the Civic before, but after seeing the new one, I quite like the older model…

Funny isnt it the older model has suddenly become an ‘icon’!

I went to look at one last week but the saleswoman was far too pushy, wanted to do a deal before even sitting in the car never mind driving it…i’ll stick with the Alfa for now!

Stick a gun in one hand and a fishing rod in the other and I’m a happy man.

how do you hold the beer?

Yes getting back on topic, would the latest Honda advert make you go out and buy the new Civic???

No, only thing it makes me think is how noisey it must be to drive a Civic, look at the thumps it made as it hit the cats-eyes.

Nope. Just makes me lunge for the remote to change channels.

Stick a gun in one hand and a fishing rod in the other and I’m a happy man.

Beer??

Far to crude, carry my alchol around in a hip flask dear boy. Rather…

I say old man

[image]http://photos10.flickr.com/15487582_179df6e624.jpg[/image]

Nice story behind the advert on the TOP GEAR WEBSITE

Nice story behind the advert on the > TOP GEAR WEBSITE >

Well spotted Steve, great story!