New car !

Here it is… CLICK HERE

Tw@t - I hate you

David, I love you, and I want to have your children

yes, yes, YES. Oops. Anyone got any tissues.

That is right on the money. Fantastic.

Now, THAT is a car!

A sensible decision after your recent purchases (for a moment we thought you were going soft)

So, when are you tracking it?
Can I have some pax laps?

Lovely, Lovely, Lovely!!!

The word ‘jealous’ doesn’t begin to cover it… Well Done!

The word ‘jealous’ doesn’t begin to cover it…

But “Tw@t” does

If it’s not a personal question, what do you do to make this money?

Or will I find a horses head in my bed if I ask too many questions

Im with Pesky on this one

Does this mean you take delivery before Clarkson?

Does this mean you take delivery before Clarkson?

Last I heard, he was getting his in March. Mine will be on my driveway before Christmas (all else being equal)

aww man o man o man…

Have you driven one yet ? bah… humbug

I didn’t think the yanks had a sense of humour, but I love the phrase “Gas Guzzler tax” on the invoice, http://www.evoposters.net/carsa/Ford-GT/MVC_021S just hope Gordon Brown doesn’t get wind of it.

That’s rather nice!

There’s no extra fuel tank on the options list!

Did you go to the owners party? Apparently it was quite a crowd.

Not sure I’d be too keen having everybody looking at me to see if I was Clarkson though!

Ian

You dog… I really, really want to be your business partner. You do all the work and invest all the money, and I… well I split the dough. It’s a hard task too.

50/50, starting with the Ford .

Congratulations.

The car is at Houston International Airport all prepped and ready to be fly. I can’t wait !!!

As I’m flying it over (flash git) it’s considered “hazardous materials” with all the fuel + electrics on board, they even have to let some air of the tyres (change in cabin pressure etc)… but hopefully when it lands (Friday morning), I’ve connected the battery up and made it to my nearest petrol station I’ll be laughing !

Now to arrange the insurance… ulp !

David

Will it have to be SVA’d, so you can licence it?

Hope all goes smoothly, & I look forward to seeing you & beast in 2005

Yep, it will need to be SVA’d - it’s booked in for that on Monday.

Fortunately, having a family in the auto trade means it can run around on trade plates until then

Fortunately, having a family in the auto trade means it can run around on trade plates until then

You gonna see if you can uses its awesome performance to unstick the suckers the trade plates are held on with?!

Ian