new car

well picked up my new car from lotus ribble valley…it is a kind of glow in the dark green , must say i really like the drive much smoother and quieter than my old exige, looks like for me i have made the right choice …so if you see a bright lumenous green beastie pass you …before being sick due to the colour please wave !!!

nice one Trudy, enjoy
laters,
B

so if you see a bright lumenous green beastie pass you …before being sick due to the colour please wave !!!

Trudie - I would recommend that you avoid driving past Loch Ness in case the other beastie takes a fancy to yours and you end up foaming in the gloamin!!

Congrats!

All you have to do now is get Pesky to make you a sunstrip with the letters in the same colour!

Ian

Trudy

wishing you well in driving your new arrival

keep us posted on your adventures…

mind you, word is that “the old beast” from Loch Ness doesn’t exist at all (didn’t they make a huge operation the other year with sonar and all that?)
Rox might be able to tell us more
so, Trudy should be safe
laters,
B

In fact the old beast has retired and there is a new series 2 beast which is a lot scarier than the old one, but has lost some of its speed…

yep, including a flexi wing

Trudy…

We want some pics!!!

Hi…take a look at www.exige2.co.uk just got it up not alot else on the site as yet !