New car!!

Morning all,

Just a quick note to say hi, I’m new on here.

I’ve just changed my S2 K-series Elise for a late model S2 Exige. It’s an RGB in Solar Yellow, and mighty pleased I am with it too!

It has the sport pack, performance pack, touring pack and a custom interior from new by the Lotus trim shop and I love it to bits.

I keep finding myself in the garage just staring at it! Is this normal??

Yes!!!

very nice!

It’s only weird if you’re naked! Welcome to Exiges :smiley:

Welcome!! Get some pics up then so we can stare at it too.

I think lots of us have had our cars a long time and don’t tire of looking at our fantastic little machines.

Many of us will be at Anglesey on Good Friday for the annual exiges.com trackday. Last time I looked there was only one place left but just a reminder that you don’t have to be venturing on circuit to attend. There’s always a great atmosphere, fantastic surrounding roads and it’s free to pitch up and watch. I think signing on as a pax is £10 with all of it goingb to charity.

Hope to see you and the car out and about!

I’ve been trying to post a photo or two but must be pushing the wrong buttons or having a technically inept moment as I don’t seem to be able to upload anything.

I’ve tried the upload attachment section at the bottom of the page but just get a message saying image size must be less than 0 x 0, and the max size is 300 x 300.

Can anyone please explain how, it’s been one of those days…

You can’t upload directly. Upload to Photobucket first then copy and paste the IMG code.

Chop chop :clap:

Ahh, OK thanks. Off to ask Google about photobucket.

Yellow RGB sounds great bring it along to Anglesey in March.

oh and welcome to Exiges

Finally had time to sort out photobucket!

Here’s a couple of pic’s, I hope…

She only had 9800 miles on when I became the new owner and sadly hasn’t done many miles since due to the err ‘inclement’ weather. Hopefully, I’ll get some more miles in this year. Off to CLM in July so that’ll add a few.

Wow, that looks stunning.

That looks lovely that! Got a tasty mini going on there too?

Thanks.

The mini is the warm side of hot and belongs to my son. We did a bare metal resto on it a few years ago. It’s currently running a heavily breathed on 998 with a pocketed block and a metro turbo head and a hairy cam, puts out just over 90Bhp! Shortly to be replaced with a 1275 based supercharged engine. The Exige is in good company in the garage with three MG’s that I’ve restored over the years, I just can’t bear to part with any of them. There’s a 1970 MGB V8 roadster, a 1979 Midget and, the newest resto for me is my 1956 MGA. I’ve got no room for any more so I guess that’s the collection complete!