NE1 Newcastle Motorshow

In a few weeks (9th & 10th July) its the 2nd NE1 Newcastle Motorshow, last year was big and this year is going to be even better. If anyone in the North of England fancies attending I can get us some allocated parking arranged so all Loti can be displayed together. You can attend either day or both days but your car will have to remain in position throughout the event.

This year rope barriers will be erected around cars and security will be present to ensure all vehicles are safe. Displaying of the vehicles is free and people displaying cars will be issued with passes to allow them to return to their vehicles and enter a drivers area where refreshments will be available.

https://www.getintonewcastle.co.uk/ne1-events/ne1-motor-show

HELLO YES I HAVE JUST JOINED FORUM. I LIVE IN GATESHEAD I AM INTERESTED IN COMING ALONG THE NEWCASTLE SHOW.
I HAVE PETER FISHERS OLD CAR S2 MOTORSPORT GREEN EXIGE. I HAVE HAD IT ABOUT 1 YEAR NOW REALLY LOVE IT

ANYWERE LOOKFARWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU

CHEERS

ANDREW

Andrew DUDE drop the caps!

You’re car is my favourite Exige in the world, great purchase!

Knew you were a closet S two-er

I agree, never been a green fan but this car is stunning. One of the best!!

Welcome.

You know it :mrgreen:

hello Adrian its andy I can do both days

cheers
andy

Hi Andy
Glad you are enjoying the car :smiley:
It would be great to see it again :sunglasses:

Hello peter nice to hear funny that you would like to see it agan as I was fancy coming to the next northern meeting
what time is the meeting by the way love your new car
cheers
andy

Andrew I have your name down.

Have you joined the local owners club

Www.lotusownersnortheast.co.uk?

hello yes I am with them as well.
let me know were to meet and so cheers
see you at weekend
andy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: