N/A supercharge upgrade

I’ve been looking for the best route to upgrade my Exige with a supercharger. There are many companies both in the uk and internationally who can sell a kit for DIY or do a full installation. I want to upgrade for road use primarily but maybe track the car occasional. I’ve read the Komtec/ Hanger111 stuff and the demonstrator went well and ticked all the boxes for my requirements. I’ve spoken to Sinclaires and Sector111. So far I’ve come up with the best deal at Blackwatch Racing. What’s the feeling and what should I be considering?
I know everyone has a different remmit when it comes to upgrading their cars but bang for buck Blackwatch racing seams the best deal if you’re not scared of going the DIY route.
What are the opinions and experiences on this and is there some reading on the subject elsewhere on the forum?

Moley.

Why’s this in the Muppet section ?
:confused:

been asked 1 or 2k times before…dunno

Because if you bought an N/A you are a Muppet? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=Moley]I’ve been looking for the best route to upgrade my Exige with a supercharger. There are many companies both in the uk and internationally who can sell a kit for DIY or do a full installation. I want to upgrade for road use primarily but maybe track the car occasional. I’ve read the Komtec/ Hanger111 stuff and the demonstrator went well and ticked all the boxes for my requirements. I’ve spoken to Sinclaires and Sector111. So far I’ve come up with the best deal at Blackwatch Racing. What’s the feeling and what should I be considering?
I know everyone has a different remmit when it comes to upgrading their cars but bang for buck Blackwatch racing seams the best deal if you’re not scared of going the DIY route.
What are the opinions and experiences on this and is there some reading on the subject elsewhere on the forum?

Moley.
[/quote]

I will try to give a sensible answer, blackwatch are US suppliers and you will struggle with ECU support for mapping, Sector111 and Sincs kit is the same parts with a different ECU map, . Sincs is the only one of the ones you suggested that can do the job and it will work and you will have no issues.
As for Komotec more expensive but does seem to get good results in comparison to the Sincs one
Ta

[quote=ade]
I will try to give a sensible answer, [/quote]

Don’t worry mate I am not in the slightest bit offended :smiley:

I am tosser :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

PM’d mate

Nobody will disagree with you Jonny :wink: