My white Exige (look)

Hi all,
Been lurking for a while and keeping my eye out for the right car to buy. Last week a friend of mine (SeanB) told me about MarcP’s car being available.
I’d seen it a year or so ago at JSRacing and knew it was a nice thing, so went for it.
Picked it up earlier this week :slight_smile:
Marc has nearly finished fitting a new engine and box, so my plan is to finish what he’s started there, get it back on the road, enjoy it over the summer, then do some work next winter to put my own stamp on it.

I’ve never been so chuffed to buy a barely running car with no drive and no brakes! I know Marc wasn’t exactly jumping for joy to see it driving away, so I don’t mean to make it worse when I say that the standard of work and attention to detail that Marc has put into it, plus the overall condition is fantastic - a standard that will be maintained every time I put a spanner or polishing cloth to it.

Many thanks for selling it to me, Marc. I hope you enjoy watching it progress.

The day we collected it:

The day after we collected it. Rear clam off to fit some JSR engine mounts, fit the drive shafts and do a few other jobs:

Ummm wow

Nuff said

:sunglasses: very very nice! Is it keeping mine company or shouting abuse like “Elise Coupe” lol :smiley:

Jonny, mine will be keeping yours company for the next few days - abuse guaranteed :wink:

Don’t worry, we keep the S1’s and S2’s away from each other in the workshop to keep from hitting each other when the abuse gets out of hand!! :wink:

The S2’s are much tougher anyway, they will always 'ave one of those weedy old S1’s :whistle: :wink:

You know that seemed so much better in my head!!! oh well :smiley:

[quote=ade]The S2’s are much tougher anyway, they will always 'ave one of those weedy old S1’s :whistle: :wink:

[/quote]

Ade your probably right - all that extra weight has to count for something :wink:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

It’s a good job I have a replacment in the wings :smiley: :wink: n/a rocks!!

Another NA HERO :sunglasses:

watch this space… heres a taster 675kg 225bhp with large aero :smiley: :smiley:

It’s like a wet dream I have from time to time :smiley:

lmao

Yeah Marc’s car is in good hands with Renton.

I’ve known the guy for years and a more hard core petrol head you will not meet.

His biggest problem is he has some styling issues. He took a beautiful midnight purple R33 GTR and sprayed it Gulf colours!!!

Marc, he is talking about painting your old car custard yellow!!!

[quote=SeanB]
Marc, he is talking about painting your old car custard yellow!!! [/quote]

Take it away from him now, he does not deserve it, I will obviously look after it better :wink:

Can’t wait to see it in action marc. I’ll check my indicators are working to let you past.

Hahaha.

I’ll paint mine yellow if you paint yours brown!

Brown hmmmmm, now there is an idea