My second Exige S

Here’s my new Exige S, sold the Noble a while ago so its nice to be back into a “daft” car again :smiley: Regretted selling my old yellow Exige S. Have to say these my10 cars feel a big step up from my old Exige S. Feels really well screwed together. Love the AP brakes also.

Spec- Ice white paint,sport pack,performance pack,touring pack,custom interior…

Love the seats :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

whos is the Gp?

That’s mine also!

thats pretty!!!

:wink: cheers!

Nice :slight_smile:

Ice white…lovely.

how do u find the gp compared to the exige?

postivives negatives…

had a works… miss it to bits

That looks great,which dealer did you get it from.

B-E-A-Utiful :sunglasses:

Very very nice. Wondering about the seats. What’s the significance of the “sprint”?

[quote=TOMMY R]how do u find the gp compared to the exige?

postivives negatives…

had a works… miss it to bits [/quote]

The Exige is on another planet really for handling and outright pace. The GP is great fun to drive though, especially this time of the year when the Exige isnt getting used as much.

I had the GP over to the Ring earlier in the year and it was a good laugh, different to the Lotus obviously but its still on the runflats so understeer was a big issue. Would like to eventually get a set of 888’s on the Mini.

I bought it private with only 4k miles on the clock. Guy who I bought it from was a mechanic for one of the Renault world series teams. His gf was pregnant so the car needed to go for something more practical.

Basically a guy specced this car up new for a factory order and requested the sprint seats in orange along with gear gaitor and handbrake and doorcards. A couple of weeks before it was due to the dealer he changed his mind and cancelled and bought a scura exige. The guy i bought it off saw it on the net at stratstone leicester and snapped it up.

i took thew runflat off my works, and found because tyres were alot softer, the car rolled way too much.

they must set the suspension up soft to work with runflats.

so i had to change to coilovers which enabled custom dampening…

best to handling mods i did, run flat are pants!

That colour is stunning - I had a similar paint job on my old 147GTA, was called “Nuvola White” and I used to get loads of people commenting on it, far, far nicer than flat white.

Pain in the arse to get paint correction on though - many garages either said they wouldn’t touch it, would only offer a full respray, or would charge silly money. Shouldn’t be any problem to a garage who are experienced with pearlescent paints however.

Love it.

I have heard a few people say the MY10 cars seem to be better screwed together. Don’t know if tat is because they are so new, I guess time will tell.

I like the Orange, it would match my hair!