My Saturday morning - sorted!

I’ll be busy trying to figure out how it all works

Oh My God!!!

Step away from the tools!!!

What you getting that for mate?? Is it to blow up your 18 year old Blonde bit of stuff??

It’s Blue ! But there is a little Orange on it. Maybe the Orange on the website attracted you Pesky.

Good luck

Ex77

Is that to replace Boothy’s supercharger

Is this yesterdays offer only or if they have stock do they keep them over, quite fancy one of those myself

What accesoroes do you get with it, shirley not all of them?

He, he , he couldn’t wait, so I’ve set it all up - just waiting for Russ to bring Vinyl Veronique round now

Foz - I think they’re all that price, until the stock is sold. As for the accessories, you get this lot (per the advert linked above):

[color:“orange”] Accessory kit includes: gravity feed spray gun, professional spray gun, long nozzle sprayer/paraffin gun, blow gun, long nozzle extension for blow gun, jet blast wash gun, tyre inflator, 7 piece inflator/deflator set for footballs, li-los, inflatable boats, etc
[/color]

I also bought the Impact Wrench set @ �14.99… I understand that denistry pays well

[color:“orange”]PS Do you like the orange text? [/color]

Is it to blow up your 18 year old Blonde bit of stuff??

[color:“orange”]Think you’ve transposed the numbers there, Brummie [/color]

Thanks for the tip off, just bought one myself They had loads left. Also got the bead blasting gun while I was at it.

Well impressed with the �80 it all cost. I’m sure I’ll never use the paint kit though!

Came in dead useful to clear me screenwashers (which kept getting bunged up), & to take off the wheels to give them, & the brakes, a good clean

I got one too. Cheers for sharing your bargain find Pesky.

I ended up just putting nearly every accessory in the trolley even though I’ll never need them.

I got one too. Cheers for sharing your bargain find Pesky.

I ended up just putting nearly every accessory in the trolley even though I’ll never need them.

That doesn’t sound like you jamie!!

Is it just me or is it just an occupational hazzard that they blow oil out of the tool exhaust. Perhaps I’ve overdone the “oil daily”.

Some oil is inevitable - that’s why garages have oil / moisture traps. In the work environment, it could be explosive so must be removed.

article here :
http://www.plantservices.com/articles/2007/164.html

couple of filters here :
http://www.diyland.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=282_128