My Project

Have you raced in other series ?

No - I only did a few FF1600 races in early 80’s - my brother, who was rather quick, did most of the driving as he was way speedier than me- on a nostalgia trip :slight_smile:

He did beat the following folk, to name but a few:

Steffen Bellof
Jonathan Palmer
Julian Bailey
Jonnie Dumfries
Dave Coyne
John Pratt
Ross Cheever
Andrew Gilbert Scott
Maurizio Gugelmen
David Hunt
Andy Middlehurst
Andy Wallace

But one of the best memoriesl was standing on pit wall shoulder to shoulder with Gene Hackman as he watched his son racing at Silverstone :slight_smile:

Awesome , properly quick then .

Just been looking at FF cars , looks like prices have gone up since last time I looked .

Very, very :sunglasses: that is Simon. Great stuff.

Minardi - one of my all-time favourite cars and liveries. I have the boxed model . . .

I’m hoping that ain’t your workshop moomin or I’m gonna get seriously jealous !!

Yes - there is a massive resurgent interest in FF (old farties like me) - I went to Walter Hayes Trophy at Silverstone earlier this month - wow so many FFs - full grids etc - brilliant racing :slight_smile:

Fantastic Simon. Looking forward to reading the progress of the car as it comes together.

Hopefully we’ll be all there cheering you on from the pitwall in 2014.

Cheers Ben - it really is progressing well at the moment :slight_smile:

Thanks all for your support :slight_smile: - Exiges.com rocks as usual :slight_smile:

No mate , thats at Moto Historics workshop .

Was there a mix of ability in one race still or are they all out racers now ?
I have only found two cars for sale online , i guess there will be more end of season .

Awesome Simon. Get some more pics up!!

In the heats - very mixed ability as final approaches rather competitive :slight_smile:

Going to look at another FF tomorrow - hopefully buying it for parts - just in case :smiley:

Cool , are you doing all the work yourself ?

Updates? Did you buy another one? Have you transferred your VHPD hoarding tendencies to FF now :laughing:

Oh, yes… Just take a look at Nyloc.

Passed ARDS today at Oulton - o’heer first race beckons - must hurry up the rebuild now :wink:

Go get’em Simon :thumbup:

Great news, Si. Knew you had it in you . An elephant never forgets :laughing: