My new V6 Exige...

rear view wing mirrors…

?

wider mirrors, gotta see past the caravan somehow eh!

They stick out a little further than the normal ones and also a little higher…

Should look good on the car i think and should also give a wider feild of view behind as the rear quarters wont be blocking so much.

The mirros exactly the same but the plinth is now a two part moulded plastic affair. I would say lighter than the original ones also.(what are they made of does anyone know, heavy as hell!).

Total waste of money!

No-one will be passing you Gav…and even if Dave is there you’ll ignore him! :stuck_out_tongue:

Got to be able to do my lippy when on the move…

you going to retail these?

I think that should be more is Lotus going to retail these…

I pulled a few strings last year and managed to get a pair before the production started (just need the rest of the car to go with them now).

Youll be able to buy them through Lotus parts dept at some point in the futrure i would have thought. You may even be able to order them now if the dealers can get parts in for the new v6…

Ah, bother that probably is going to make them ������� :frowning:

They are not that much to buy mate i dont think, they come unpainted though so there is another cost on top…

Don’t mind paying for painting or trying out carbon wrap, do they come complete or without the mirror part?

You just buy the plinths, then re-use your original mirrors and housings…

best to try the dealers and see if they have the parts lists yet for V6 and if they have stock of the plinths in and can order them.

They will have to be painted i would have thought, you may be able to wrap them but would be difficult I think…

and here is the rest of it coming… :smiley:

Getting fed up posting this picture.

Have you got one on order or is the picture of your Garage? :laughing: No wonder you had so many parts for sale.

Its mine TC…

V6 Cup Spec!

:slight_smile:

Mate you’re getting quite a collection there, lovely S1 160, GT4 spec 211, über custom S2 and now a V6 Cup!!

Well done Gav :sunglasses:

Thanks Ben,

I had a moment a few months back where i was considering selling them all up and buying myself a Ferrari before i hit Forty…

After looking at the cars, pricing up the servicing and insurance for them i realized i could own and run a nice little collection of Lotus for the same cost, a 160 and V6 for road use and a 2-11 and GavT3 for the track…

My passion lives with the Lotus, i can tolerate and forgive them their little quirks. Give me a ferrari and it would never be right…

Just need to find more garage space…!

Con would luv them calipers, mate :smiley:

What’s the expected delivery date, & colour choice - can’t wait to see it? :sunglasses:

Was due 1st of March. Looking like it will ne towards the end now.

Colour… Youll have to wait and see!

I can tell you it wil be the No.13 car from Motorsport, i have asked for it specifically as its something they havent done before (usually jump 12-14) to tie in with the 13 reg plate.