My new toy

I think I am getting old and soft.

It’s a 7,000 mile, black dash model with all of the packs and a stage 3 exhaust.

Picked it up today and I bloody love it. its so much more refined than an S1 and even a good step forward from my first S2 which was a 2004 or 2005 I think.

The exhaust is a bit boomy on the motorway, but sounds awesome through the gears.

I promise to keep this one standard!! :wink:

My S1 is still getting done, I am just waiting for a few last pieces to complete the puzzle, then I can start putting it together.

First real outing is a trip up to Oulton tomorrow.

Very nice, I take it that was the best part of 30k

Does the wireless work? Radio 3 rocks! :wink:

Seriously? If that car is still boggo standard by the end of the month let alone the end of the year I’ll be amazed. :smiley:

Nice :sunglasses:

Have you told Helen, or is it hiding in ChrisGT’s garage?

very nice!!!..best of both world to have the S1 and S2…

V nice!! :sunglasses:

Nice car Sean :sunglasses:

Cheers guys.

I gave �27,750 for it which I didn’t think was bad.

Yes the wireless does work, but it doesn’t charge my iPod up, which is a bit annoying, I mean what the hell is that all about!

And in answer to Ben, their may have been a few minor tweaks discussed :wink:

Sean…

I think that’s a good price for they miles and all the packs. Just a little jealous!

The chances of that staying bog standard are about the same as me playing guitar like Mark Knopfler …Zilch !!!
:astonished:

Wireless? Throttle?

Or Radio 4.

[quote=thommo]Wireless? Throttle?

Or Radio 4.

[/quote]

It does both! :slight_smile:

A sunstrip ?

The S2 shape has finally started to grow on me - especially with the GT rear wing. It must be me getting old also as your comments regarding being more refined are actually making me think I should go for a test drive of a new one :blush:

Nice car Sean and in the best colour :wink:

[quote=marcp]Nice car Sean and in the best colour :wink: [/quote]It doesn’t look Isotope Green to me :confused:

Haha, yeah I am loving the colour, apart from where the armourfend has gone a bit off white. What is the deal with removing and potentially replacing that? The last thing i want is for it to pull the paint off!

Warm day (or a little bit of heat from a hair dryer - not a heat gun) and it peals off. If it’s the 3M stuff and you pull it off cold it will leave sticky gunk all over the car. Only way I found to get that off was with warm air, warm damp rag and elbow grease.

No damage to paint though, it very (too) thick, that’s why it chips to easily. Replacement is…trickier than the instructions indicate… plenty of water, and make sure it’s always being stretched as you can’t make it shrink.