My Lotus Sport Elise

Thought I’d post a pic of the amazing little Lotus Sport Elise that’s been a huge part of my life for over a decade.

This year was the first since I’ve owned it that I’ve ever made any sort of concerted effort on a title, and a couple of weeks ago I was finally able to give it the sort of result that it’s always thoroughly deserved.

The BARC NW Sports & Saloons Championship winner!

…and I managed to do it all so damn stealthily that only Pesky rumbled me all year!

AWESOME news, well done!!!

Ditto! :clap:

Congrats, great effort

That’s absolutley fantastic, well done. The car looks great, any damage, any issues or did it “hopefully” sail straight through?

Thanks very much everyone.

Thankfully Jonny, we managed the entire 12 race season with no damage and no issues.

Excellent result, well done. Which circuits are used for the championship?

Congrats Hibbo - very well deserved :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks again,

This championship regularly uses all variations of Oulton and Anglesey and also goes to Cadwell, Donington and Mallory then occasionally Rockingham and Croft.
The average grid size this year has been 32.2 so we’ve not used Oulton Fosters this year as the max. allowable grid size is only 26, but the Oulton rounds got around 40+ entries and with many other championships struggling for numbers it would have been an opportunity lost to turn so many away.

:sunglasses:

http://www.barcnw.co.uk/

Well done, great result and great looking mota

Congrats mate. Last time we spoke you weren’t using the car much.

Really pleased for you and just shows how capable these little plastic cars are (and their drivers)x

Well done!

Dan

As already said - AWESOME!!!

Yours has been one of my favourite driven and developed cars since the beginning.

Congratulations! and WOOOOHOOOO!! for keeping S1 Exiges up top on track!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks again for all the kind comments everyone.

Bit late here, but many congrats. Car looks in fantastic nick.

Great achievement , well done