My Lotus cars

qualifies as there is Exige content:
First one was a Titanium S2 (NA) - gratuitous pic of my Stratos replica!

Then there was this: Spyder Zetec Elan

• really a restomod, sold on before finished.

Then these 3 -

V6 Exige has now gone - I’m a S1 convert now. Blue Elise conversion is Audi powered (500bhp), wide arch clams with 17" front and 18" rear wheels. It’s nearly finished. 111S is a keeper.

What a cracking mixture!

Wow super nice choice of cars, Stratos, Exige, Elan, Elise and you ended up with S1’s, that is interesting. I guess different cars filling different roles. As much as I would like to ask about all of them how was the Stratos?! Would that have been the Hawk replica kit?

1 Like

thanks, yes the Stratos was a Hawk replica - built by myself over many years, but driven a lot too. I originally had the Lancia Beta 2.0 twin cam engine, but it felt underpowered, so converted it to 3.0l Alfa V6 Busso engine, and Group 4 body work, which looked, sounded and went much better. Stratos turned the most heads! - great experience of building, owning and driving it though. A friend of mine has just had his Lister Bell STR (Stratos replica) completed and it is such a move on in quality and finish. He has the Lotus 3.5 V6 fitted.

Wow! Followed the various builds on Norlog. Always impressed.

Great selection. The Elan is particularly interesting.

I’d love a classic in the near future, but there’s no way I’d be disciplined enough to respectfully restore one, it would have some stupid modern/powerful engine in it for sure :mrgreen: