My Exige - 2001 51 plate

Yeah Rob - what did you let it go for? Not under 20k I hope - it looked very nice!!!

20K exactly, interestingly web advertisments generated zero interest, the trader generated no less than 6 buyers!

Sad to see her go but looking forward to my M400 next year!

… even Jeremy Clarkson never even took note of this model, not reviewed it as far as I know, but he did the S2, and liked it! (I’m slightly offended by this slight oversight)

He didn’t, but Tiff Needle did, while still in Top Gear. I have the vid somewhere in here…

Post it up somewhere please ?

… even Jeremy Clarkson never even took note of this model, not reviewed it as far as I know, but he did the S2, and liked it! (I’m slightly offended by this slight oversight)

He didn’t, but Tiff Needle did, while still in Top Gear. I have the vid somewhere in here…

Post it up somewhere please ?

Yehh Jose… post it up… i remember seeing it but that was before i owned one… however, i remember thinking, nah he’s talking pish… a thing that beautiful and that hardcore must be better than his report… I seem to remember him saying that it wasn’t worth the extra over the cost of an elise…